Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter is my church

Today was the day, at 12 noon this morning I headed with my sister to the Silverspot Movie Theater. As we took our seats my heart began to race, this was it, the finale of the Harry Potter saga, and it was AWESOME!
Usually people spend Sunday morning for a spiritual experience, well in every sense of the word spiritual, Harry Potter was my church today.
It all started back in 2001 was I went to the movie theater with my Aunt and Uncle, sister nad cousins Kristen and Heather, we saw the midnight showing and I could barely keep my eyes open during the Sorcerer's Stone but was hooked as soon as Hagrid said, "You're a wizard, Harry."
For those of you who have been fortunate enough to have read these books you have grown up with the main characters, and look at there adventures like they are your very own. After I went to the movie I began reading the books and although some people thought they were for children, with every turn of the page, J.K. Rowling wrote an enthrawling books that could interest any person with a hint of imagination. The books are not just a boy who lived but about Good Vs. Evil, Love, and Bravery.
Without a doubt I will go see the movie again in the theater before it heads to DVD and may I suggest if you have ever had any interest in Harry Potter you go see it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment